Monday, April 7, 2014

SUMMER ADVENTURE 2014 (2)


ISLAND PHOTOSHOOT
@ Hagonoy Island, Bislig City


I soo love the beach, the seawater and everything in it. I live most of my life with the water. And now I am working, going to beach is stress relieving for me. 
Again unexpected moment will always come in our lives. The second day for the photoshoot of Bislig City's Tourist destinations will be held at Hagonoy Island. Feeling so lucky to be with the team. So happy to ride the speed boat of the coast guard. (my first time) 


I never thought of enjoying as early as april 3 my summer 2014. So thankful, 

Happiness with the water is seen in my face.




Plus the underwater shoot. Two thumbs up again for the very nice creations. 




the TEAM

Hagonoy Island can be reached by a pump boat. Pump boat owner/driver can be contacted @ Marketsite, Brgy. Mangagoy, Bislig City. 




1 comment:

  1. Very nice.. keep it up darry!!!

    ReplyDelete